Monday 29 April 2019

My Holiday

On Saturday  Persaies my best friend came over  for a hangout my big sister Savina invited her friend Jayda  I knows  her and Persaies does as well they now go to intermediate  we had to go to my little sisters family day after the family day me, Persaise, Savina and Jayda wanted a sleep over at my house so my mum said yes and there  parents said yes we all screamed and did some makeup on each other  i did Jayda's makeup  it looked so ugly after that we all relaxed and me and Persaies had to get ready for bed so we brushed our teeth put our cream on our faces and washed it off  we put on some spray and had dinner after that we  went to bed and watched staff on the PS4  we watched some Netflix  and enjoyed the rest f the night we we stayed up into midnight and even longer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylah my name is Matilda Room 22.
    I liked your post about your holiday. I remember when I had a sleep over. What is your favourite show on Netflix? Come checkout my blog at http://odsmatilda.blogspot.com/. Blog you later, Matilda.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.