Friday 3 May 2019

POP ART

At school we started doing pop art I  manged to finish my pop art  it was so colour full and neat  i really enjoyed it so much because  i got to  use  different colours and colour   in my work   my teacher took a photo of us and  she printed it out and  gave it to us after morning tea   we had to go over our pitcher  after we went over our pitcher with our pencil we had to go over it with a vivid  after went over it with  vivid my teacher took it to the printer again  and put it into 4 in one paper but it was to small so she went back and  made it bigger next we had to colour it in that was my favourite part of pop art because i like colours a lot and i think it is so colour full  i really enjoyed doing pop art a lot today and the other days as well we had to go over our lines with vivid again so it will stand out i finally finished my pop art i am so happy i fished my pop art i think pop art is the best art that i have ever done at school and class  i am enjoying it a lot   and it was so cool to do pop art i really was so happy to finish my pop art

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kylah! Thank you for sharing your work. Have you thought about adding full stops, using capital letters and adding pictures?
    If you have the time, please check out my blog at
    https://odslilliac.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later
    Lillia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lila for commenting on my blog i have checked out your blog

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your pop art Kylah. I'm glad to see you enjoying your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendahl for commenting on my blog. and also thankyou for enjoying my pop art post

      Delete
  3. TALOFA LAVA, Kylah, My name is Bitner and I am in Rm 24. I really like your blog post about pop art. I think u should take a picture and put it on your blog. Blog u later, Bitner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Talofa lava, Bitner It is kylah here thankyou for commenting on my blog i would try to put it up on my blog

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.