Wednesday 4 November 2020

Athletics Blog

Talofa Lava Blogger

 Yesterday Room 8, went to  Athletics at Love lock track, it was really sunny and hots. When we got at the track the girls did the running first while the boys where doing the activity, i did the 200 meter race with some year 6 girls,  i raced as fast as i could to the finish line and came 3rd, place i was going to finals but then my leg started to hurt so i couldn't do it,  after the girls finished running we did all the activities like, long jump, high jump, shotput and diskies. after we finshied we did class relays, i was in the class relays our class came 4th and room 6 came 3st




6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kylah!
    My favourite activity was Running, and I also came 1st in 800m! What was your favorite activity?
    Blog you later,
    Maia


    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kylah It’s Mahana from Paihia School. I enjoyed reading your blog post about Athletics because you added more information about the topic and you showed a picture of what it looked like. I also like your blog post because my classroom is also doing athletics.
    What was difficult for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kylah, my name is Fern and I’m a year six student at Paihia School. I like your post about your athletics, it looks like you had a lot of fun. At the moment we have been practicing for our inter school athletics, the school’s that are coming are Kawakawa, Opua and others. Did you enjoy athletics ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylah my name is Mikaire and I am a year seven student at Paihia School. I enjoy reading your blog post about your Athletics Day. I like your post because you said which activities you did. Great job for coming 3rd in your race. This reminds me when I did the 400 meter sprints and relay race. I hope your leg gets better. What place did you come for your other activities?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora kylah its me Vincey here from Room 25 and I want to say that witch of the games was the hardest and.But nice writing and keep up the good work.
    B109 y0u 1at37.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kylah!!! It is Mikayla from room 7.
    I was not there on Athletics day sadly because I had a cold. But I really hope everyone else had fun! Amy my friend came 2nd in the 800 meter race and came 3rd in the 400 meter race I am very happy for her. If I was there I would have loved to do high jump and running. What was you fav one there???? I also think you could make a more fun title so people are like wow this looks fun. Blog you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mikayla🐯

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.